OASFAA 2024 Annual Conference

Information coming soon!

Jan 31 - Feb 2, 2024

Salishan Coastal Lodge in Gleneden Beach, Oregon

(Registration Opening Soon)

Do you have an idea to share, a topic you'd like to learn more about, or a burning passion to speak in front of a group of peers? How about a best practice you'd like to share, a regulatory issue you'd like to discuss or technology you've found useful?

We invite you to share your expertise to help your colleagues across the state improve their skill set and their organization. Or if you know someone who you think would be able to contribute a great session, we encourage you to personally invite them to do so.

To submit a proposal, please complete this Google Form no later than October 13th, 2023.




Traditional King Room $135/night + tax
Traditional Queen Room $135/night + tax

All room rates are based upon single or double occupancy and are quoted exclusive of applicable local tax, currently at 11.8%

Book your room reservation through our direct booking link or with our group code to receive the OASFAA group rate.

  • Group code - OASFAA23
  • Book by Friday, January 13th, to guarantee availability and lock in the group rate.
NOTE: The conference room block has now been filled for this event. You may still be able to book rooms outside of the OASFAA room block.


With the connection to education and community support, OASFAA chose p:ear as our 2023 Annual Conference charity partner. 

P:ear (pronounced like the fruit) builds positive relationships with homeless youth through education, art, recreation, and job training to affirm personal worth and create more meaningful and healthier lives. They fiercely believe every p:ear youth has a vibrant future and is here to walk with them, as partners, friends, and champions as they discover and grow toward it.

Working within community to support homeless youth and help them grow, p:ear offers an impressive range of programs including:

Core programs:

  • Education and mentoring
  • Art and music
  • Recreation
Support programs:
  • A kitchen, providing over 15k meals, that youth work in and take ownership
  • Parenting support and classes
  • Coffee Works - youth work within the coffee culture in PDX
  • Art Works and p:ear Art Gallery - p:ear helps youth create and display their art in the gallery where the artist keeps 90% of profit (remainder offsetting gallery costs, framing, etc.)

Through these programs, p:ear has successfully:

  • Served approximately 65 kids every day
  • Shared over 23k meals each year
  • Enrolled over 5,200 youth is various programs

We are collecting donations 3 ways! Donate money, requested items, or purchase art from p:ear youth - whichever way you choose, you can make a difference!

  1. Cash Donation:
    1. Checks can be made out to OASFAA, to be added together into one large check for P:ear
    2. Scan the QR or Venmo code near the donations area for a cash-free donation
  2. Donations of Most-Needed Items:
    1. sleeping bags
    2. jackets
    3. gloves
    4. men's and women's underwear (m, lg, xl)
    5. multi-vitamins
    6. vitamin c
    7. ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
    8. bandages
    9. gift cards (especially grocery stores, VISA, Walmart, Target)
  3. Art Purchase
Another way OASFAA will support p:ear is by having our very own OASFAA Art Gallery. At the conference, we will be showing and selling art by p:ear youth. Bring your dollars and be a patron of the arts!
The artists receive 90% of the funds from sale of their art with the remaining 10% going to p:ear to support the youth with their art through framing, etc.


Get Whova Now

Ready to attend the OASFAA Annual Conference? We will use an online platform called Whova for our event. You can download the Whova App or access it from the web platform on your desktop:

  • View the event agenda and plan your personal schedule
  • Access to documents and slides shared by organizers or speakers
  • Find who else is attending this event and reach out to people ahead of time
  • Plan some social activities such as a morning run, coffee hours, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees. You can even post job openings.
  • Receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organizers


Interested in sponsoring the Annual Conference? In an effort to create more opportunity for corporate partner participation we have decided to offer a single-tier sponsorship package for the 2023 Annual Conference. 


Questions? Contact 2023 Conference Co-Chairs, Layton Spence, Debbie O'Dea, or Ingrid Baker.