The purpose of OASFAA shall be: to foster and promote the professional preparation, effectiveness, recognition, and association of administrators and counselors of student financial aid in educational institutions beyond high school and individuals in public or private agencies or organizations concerned with student financial aid.
Thank you for voting! I am pleased to share with you the result of our OASFAA election.
Your 2016-2017 elected Executive Council members:
- President-Elect - Mark Diestler - University of Oregon
- 2-Year Public Vice President - Kelli Macha - Umpqua Community College
- Proprietary Vice President - Carlos Villarroel - Pioneer Pacific College
- 4-Year Private Vice President - Peter Goss - University of Western States
- 4-Year Public Vice President - Brian Hultgren - Oregon State University
- Secretary - Kathy Campbell - Chemeketa Community College
Thank you to everyone who ran in this election! We recognize and value your willingness to step up and volunteer for OASFAA.
We look forward to seeing you all at the "Camp OASFAA" Annual Conference February 3-5, 2016 at Salishan Spa and Golf Resort in Gleneden Beach, Oregon! Early Bird Registration ends January 11, 2016, register today. Need a scholarship to attend, apply now.